Monday, April 7, 2008

Blog Title

I could have waited another seven years (like Jacob for Rachel) trying to figure out a name for my blog. It took about 30 seconds. I reached deep into my heart and came out with Big Spring. Why? Well, I grew up in Missouri and we were always told that Big Spring in Southern Missouri (near Van Buren) was THE biggest spring in the world. At times it produces over a billion gallons of water a day. I would like to be like that--VERY productive, producing an untold wealth of ideas and encourgements for my brothers and sisters throughout the world. I do feel a deep, big spring inside of me. Sure, sometimes the flow is average--but most of the time there is more water there than I know what to do with. Maybe the Big-Spring Blog will help. I marked the exact date and time we launched Meridian Magazine--Friday, February 12, 1999 at 5:35 PM MST. Today, I launched my first blog, Monday, April 7, 2008 at 6:47 PM EDT. I guess it's about time.

3 comments:

time-for-a-paws said...

I really like that Dad. That is so neat. I have never heard you ever talk about the Big Spring before!

pinkmorning said...

how fun that you now have a blog!

Mariah "Sniggs" said...

yea its about time, it's about time i *make someone happy*.....